Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sketches!



In the fashion of how things have been going, I thought I'd continue to upload a few more sketches, hot off the sketchbook! Well...actually, the weird antlered creature is my current version of a yeti character I'm trying to come up with for a suitably wintery themed illustration! BING BONG CHRISTMAS! I wanted him to look extremely different from other yeti incarnations...hopefully he's heading that way...

The other designs are from a graphic novel idea I have been pushing over the last few months, I have PAGES of these designs, and intend to put up more as the days go by! Until then, please, be merry in this very merry of seasons!

3 comments:

Jon Davis said...

Great stuff, lovely line work on the sketches, like all the character stuff, and the yeti guy is great.

Daria Hlazatova said...

these are great. you can really see what the character is about in the sketch. i'm curious about the last one. so funny ;)

Jamie Littler said...

Thanks a lot, guys, your kind words are hugely appreciated! I really need to do something with that yeti...watch this space!