Monday 13 December 2010

Link problems and Arcane Tinmen


Hey hey! Recently I have been working with Arcane Tinmen and their playing card game 'The Spoils', which has been absolutely awesome. I'm still in love with children's books and that way of working, and wouldn't trade it for the word, but to be able to draw warriors, monsters and heads being chopped off basically makes the days feel like I'm just drawing scenes from some epic film...with a touch of humour thrown in for good measure. It certainly makes the long days go by quickly, and this is defininately helped by the great guys at Arcane Tinmen. 'm going to post a like to the site here...although I've noticed recently that my links never actually link, you seem to have to copy the URL into the address bar...does anyone know why this might be? Ahhh...computers. Life would be simpler if you could chop their heads off as well.

http://www.thespoils.com/spoils/view.php?pg=home

Oooo...I think this link may work...
I've just finished my first card illustration, which I will put up on this blog asap. In the meantime, here is a little card I did for someone I know, in watercolour, but I cheekily scanned it before hand.

No comments: