Thursday 16 December 2010

I Love Handmade blog






Firstly, the awesome people over at the 'I Love Handmade' blog have done a little feature on one of my pieces and on my Etsy shop, so...basically, a massive thank you to them!

http://ilovehandmadeblog.blogspot.com/

And secondly, I seriously do intend to get some finished artwork up here asap...I know it's been a while...it's mostly because I'm not entirely sure what I'm allowed to show just yet, and I certainly don't want to go around making vicious enemies this close to Christmas. BUT, fear not, my comrades, for I have some roughs and stuff and things.

These thumbs are the first roughs of an illustration I've just completed for The Spoils trading card game, which was a ridiculous amount of fun to do. And the top two images are a few character designs for the Starfish Charity poster I did last month (which has also found it's natural knack at sailing and has crossed the pond over to the States! HUZZAH, HUZZAH, what ho! But what are you doing still reading this?! IT'S MINCE PIE TIME. OH.

2 comments:

Jon Davis said...

Great sketches, it's always really interesting to see peoples workings, so thanks for posting.
I like the hairstyles on the girls in the top one.

Jamie Littler said...

Hey Jon, thanks a lot for the kind comment! :)
I completely agree with you on the workings...I find it to be almost more interesting than the actual final pieces! I'll post up some more stage-by-stage stuff soon...thanks again!