Tuesday 1 June 2010

Oh dear...SLACKING.






Whoa, there was a tinsey lapse there, sorry about that...
Been very busy recently, sounds like a classic excuse but IT'S THE TRUTH I TELLS YA! My days have been consumed with concept art and try my damndest to get my debut picture book looking as good as can be. It's been really hard work, but hopefully it will pay off when the book comes out and looks lovely and wonderful and at least a bit readable. It's taking a long time, but first books do that, I've been told by many reliable sources, and I'm still as excited as ever.
Unfortunately, at these early stages, it still means I can't show anything just yet, so once again I'm scrounging through my sketchbooks for something interesting to show for the sake of keeping this blog alive and well. Here you go. I will try hard to keep this badboy updated a bit better! Until then...

No comments: