Tuesday 29 June 2010

No Time for Heroes Poster



Here is a comission I finished up last week for the awesome London-based promotion company 'No Time for heroes'.
It went through two quite different stages as you can see above. I started out with a flying pig idea, but the decision was made to go down a more serious route, perhaps not including animals as such but a more decorative approach. The image at the top was the final version, complete with adjusted text with I think looks a lot stronger.
The illustration(s) were great fun to do, the client was really chilled about what I could do and pretty much gave me free reign over the job, which is always exciting and was also helpful as the deadline was very much a 2 day job.
Check out their website over here: http://www.myspace.com/inbag
Ta!

No comments: