Thursday 27 September 2012

Novelist


I have a lot of ideas/techniques flying around my head at the moment that I would like to try out, perhaps too many, so much so that I end up sitting down doing nothing because I'm not entirely sure what to do first. So in an effort to focus, I'm just doing the first things that come to me, without thinking too much about it. It tends to go all pear-shaped when I think too much. I wonder what that says about me. This is one of those things, just trying out different ways of putting images on paper. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oooh, I like this very much! :D I know what you mean about having so many ideas that you end up doing nothing, I'm there at the moment... lets draw draw draw and hope that works! xx

Jeca Martinez said...

love this drawing! and yes i can relate as well to having so much to do that you do nothing :))

i am Lil said...

This makes me smile every time I see it :) I KNEW it would go down well, people love it! You are extremely talented Mr. Littler, and all of these wondrous ideas flying around your brain are certainly making their way out into the world and showing off your brilliant skills. Keep on going, you're doing amazingly and I KNOW you're going to be big. You're an inspiration to us all :) xxxxx