Tuesday 2 June 2009

Graphic Novel in Development.

Here is a page from my graphic novel, which is going to be titled 'Mobius Strip' (it makes sense in the story, you'll have to trust me, I haven't titled it with a 'crazy' name to try and be cool...i hope...), in development. It looks pretty bare and boring, but I thought it might be interesting to show how I go about doing comics. Perhaps I should have scanned in my pencils before i inked it up, but that would have been me thinking ahead, and unlikely situation.

These are my inked drawings, awaiting my wacom tablet to colour them up, but I'm gunna go get some ice cream before that happens. There will eventually be a forest in the background, but at the moment my characters will have to just enjoy floating about in space. I know I would.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie
Just stopped by your blog and website. I am surfing the web looking for some inspiration/fuel for my own graphic novel character. Still working on the voice and fleshing out sketches and a short story for her.

I really love your line work and the energy on this page and in the finished art on your portfolio site. Keep up the great work!

Nancy
www.nancydraws.com