Wednesday 26 June 2013

In the Jungle, the Miiiiighty Jungle...

Corr blimey, is that some artwork I see?! On this blog?!!!!!!! Yes, observational reader: your senses haven't abandoned you, nor your mind left the country: this is indeed an illustration I did (relatively) recently, and have only been able to show it in all of its finery.

It was a concept piece for Hodder Children's Books in the hope of getting me another children's picture book project, but due to timing/schedule issues, it was never to be. Still, I got to draw a lion, so it's a win in my book. And never fear: there are a lot of very exciting children's book projects that I am working frantically on (hence the deathly silence of my blog as of late), all of which will be the most spectacular of releases. More soon!

No comments: