Tuesday 12 June 2012

Children's Fiction Ideas are EVERYWHERE.

Hello hello!
Here's another illustration for a children's fiction idea I have floating around my head. One day...one day...

In other news; I shall be making a comic workshop appearance alongside many other fantastic British creators at the 'Pop Up Festival of Stories' on Saturday, 30th of June. I'll do a proper blog post all about it, but I thought I'd mention it now...y'know, in case you had a diary handy or something. Ahem. I'm so excited about it - and completely terrified. I have never done anything like it before, so the butterflies are building up already. Should be a great show, though, and it's about time I got out of this studio and witnessed the world first hand, right?

Until then!

1 comment:

i am Lil said...

I think I've looked at these drawings every day now. You are so inspiring and keep me so motivated! You're going to be famous I tells ya :)